Friday, June 6, 2008

My words

It has been quite a while
I wonder how have you been?
Have you been training well?
Did you have fun during the day camp?
How did you fare for the friendly matches?

It has been quite a while
and I feel very distant from you

You could have forgotten about my words
about how I emphasize the importance of discipline
It hurt when I was approached by others telling me
about how you behaved : shows disrespect to teachers, late for class,skipping class and etc.
"your basketballers!", they said.

Like parents need to answer for their children,
I have to be responsible for all your doing!

I have told you repeatedly: behave, behave and behave!
I need not to be there always just to make sure you behave!
You are already teenagers, think before you act and be responsible when you act!
How many times you listen to mp3 players, eat and use phone at court, thinking nobody sees you?
How many of you can pledge you are not guilty of violating school rules and have no demerit points?
How many of you are still sitting on your homework when the deadline is long overdue?

Prove yourself worthy enough for the school team jersys.

Before I next appear on court, reflect on yourselves.

You and I are bound as a team. United we stand, divided we fall.

I always hold my team and players close to my heart,
do you or do you not?

No comments: