Friday, October 17, 2008

Umi's Reflection Journal:D
My reflection for traning on 16thOctober2008(Thursday)

The drills that we did: 12 rounds, crab walk drill followed by ball handling then a game of monkey.
Focus: Improve on our movement during defence, stamina, ball handling, ball sense-how to expect where the ball is going to be passed and intercept it.
At first, I couldn't get the steps for one of the crab walk drills but B div cheered me on:D and helped me to get the steps right. I think that i was able to know how to intercept the ball with my ball sense but it still have to be improved. In my opinion, I think everyone was able to master and understand all the drills but may get lost at times and their reaction was one second late. But soon everyone was able to do it. YAY! During the training, i think i did focus but was distracted at times. I think that this training will really help in my defence as it improves our basics as well as our ball sense and of course, defence. :D

LOVE,UMI AMIRAH

1 comment:

NerIx said...

Well done, Umi!! :)Guessed that you were distracted because you were thinking of the dance steps for the musical?Were the angel and devil in your mind having a tug of war? Or did you allow yourself to be distracted thinking it was alright?
1 second slower in reaction, what will the impact be in matches? You said soon you would do it, what will you and how long do you intend to take to master it?